GENERAL AWARENESS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SET-8 For SSC CGL and CHSL Exam.
Hello readers, today we are sharing 21 GENERAL AWARENESS IMPORTANT QUESTIONS SET-8 For SSC CGL and CHSL Exam. These questions are selected by our team from various previous year govt. exam and are important for various govt. exams like SSC CHSL and SSC CGL. We hope this will help you a lot with your exam preparation.
1. A movement along the demand curve of a commodity occurs due to change in
(a) income of the consumers
(b) its own price
(c) taste of the consumers
(d) the expectation of the consumers
2, GNP calculation through expenditure method does not include
(a) Gross Domestic Private Investments
(b) Net Foreign Investments
(c) Depreciation Expenditures
(d) Private Consumption Expenditure
3. The Lobb-Douglas Production function Q = AL ak(1-a) is based on
(a) increasing returns to Scale
(b) decreasing returns to Scale
(c) constant returns to scale
(d) fluctuating returns to scale
4. Find the odd one out of the following
(a) Delhi Transport Corporation
(b) Indian Railways
(c) Kingfisher Airlines
(d) Reliance Industries Limited
5. Monetary Policy in India down and is laid executed by
(a) Union Government
(c) Reserve Bank of India
6. Which one of the following subjects are not available on the Union List?
(c) Trade Union
(d) Foreign Loans
7. The term 'closure ' in Parliamentary terminology implies
(a) the end of a session of Parliament
(b) stoppage of debate on a motion
(c) end of a days proceedings
(d) None of the above
8. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
(a) Article 14-Equality before law
(b) Article 16-Equal opportunities
(c) Article 17 Abolition of titles
(d) Article 18-Permission of military titles
9. Which of the following Presidents held office for two consecutive terms?
(a) Dr. S Radhakrishnan
(b) Dr. Zakir Hussian
(c) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(d) Both a ” and c'
10 Mahavira was the
(a) 21st Tirthankara
(b) 24th Tirthankara
(c) 23rd Tirthankara
(d) 22nd Tirthankara
11. Which one among the following woman scholars challenged the invincible Yajnavalkya in a debate?
12. Which one of the following event made the crown of England to take over the Indian Administration?
(a) Battle of Plassey
(b) Battle of Buxar
(c) The Carnatic Wars
(d) The Sepoy Mutiny
13. Who built the famous Dilwara temple at MountAbu in Rajasthan in the 13th century?
14. GIS stands for
(a) Global Institute for Soils
(b) Geographical International Studies
(c) Geographical Information Systems
(d) Global Information Statistics
15. Which of the following is a Trans Himalayan river?
(a) Ganga (b) Yamuna
(c) Sutlej (d) Ravi
16. On which river is the Nagarjunasagar Project located?
(b) The Godavari
17. Sue canal joins
(a) The Persian Gulf and the Arabian Sea
b) The Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
(c) The Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea
(d) The Red Sea and the Arabian Sea
18. Drug which helps to reduce anxiety and brings about calmness is
19. keel is absent in
20. Broad-spectrum antibiotics are produced by
21. In which year the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant of the former USSR had accident that caused escape of radionuclides into