Questions Asked in 4th March SSC CHSL(1st Shift) 2018 Exam
General Awareness Questions Asked in 4th March SSC CHSL(1st Shift) 2018 Exam
- Which country shares the longest border with China?
- What is the property of Bakelite? What Force is Friction?
- Where is Dachigam National Park?
- When is World Aids Day celebrated?
- Which of the Article is related to Constitutional Amendments?
- What is the full form of SMTP?
- How much budget is allocated to National Pharma Mission?
- What is the meaning of Fiscal Deficit?
- What is Circular Motion?
- Who among the following did not win a Dronacharya Award?
- Which part of the Constitution talks about Union Territory?
- Who killed Bahadur Shah?
- Who is the Father of Taxonomy?
- One question from i3 Processor.
- One question from Constitutional Amendment.
- One question from Sex Determination.
- One question from Dance forms.(Manipuri,kathak , kachipuri)
- According to 2011 Census, which state has the lowest literacy rate with 63.82%?
General English Questions Asked in 4th March SSC CHSL(1st Shift) 2018 Exam
English Idioms & Phrases –
- Pull over one’s heart Raining Cats & Dogs Piece of Cake Achilles Heel
One Word Substitution –
SSC CHSL Questions Asked 4th March 2018 (1st Shift) – Quantitative Aptitude
- 19, 9, 28, 37, 65, ?
- A picture on a page was reduced on a Xerox copier to 75% of its original size and the copy was further reduced by 20%. What percentage of the size of the original picture was the final copy?
- Present Age ratio of Ankur and his sister 4:3. After 6 year ratio becomes 2:3 present Age of Ankur is 32. Find his age after 3 year.
- A Polygon Has 5 sides. Find the difference between exterior and interior angle.
- If there are four lines in a plane, then what cannot be the number of points of intersection of these lines?