SSC CGL EXAM 2016 (Tier-I) GENERAL INTELLIGENCE PAPER SOLVED
Directions _ (question no. 1 - 3) : Find the odd words/letters/numbers/from the given alternatives
Answer : D. EHIL
- 80 : 243
- 16 : 64
- 64 : 192
- 25 : 75
Answer : B. 16 : 64
Answer : B. Scatter
4. Arrange the following words as per English dictionary and find the last word :
Leaf, Fruit, Stem, Root
Answer : C. stem
5. How many triangles are there in the given figure ?
Answer : A. 5
6. In a certain code language , AP-PROACH is coded as CHOAP-RAP. How will RESTRICT be coded ?
Answer : C. CTRISTRE
7. Select the related word/letter/number from the given alternative series :
Apes : Gibber :: Camels : ?
Answer : A. Grunt
8. TSR : FED : WVU : ?
Answer : B. MLK
9. 7 : 32 :: 28 : ?
Answer : C. 116
10. John, in the morning started walking toward north and then turn towards opposite side of the sun. He then turn left again and stops. Which direction is he facing now ?
Answer : C. South
64 + 7 = 460
43 + 8 = ?
25 + 8 = 212
Answer : D. 356
12. In a village there are landlords of which some are literate. Which of the following best expresses the relationship between them ?
Answer : C.
13. Which of the following figures completes the given figures ?
Answer : D
14. Which of the mirror image of the following figure ?
Answer : B
SSC CGL EXAM 2016 GENERAL INTELLIGENCE PAPER SOLVED
15. If the given words are arranged in descending order then which of the following be last ?
Sapling, Tree, Plant, Seed
Answer : C. Seed
17. In this questions, a statement is followed by the assumption I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the following assumptions logically follows from the given statement.
Statement : Only the good singers are invited in the conference. No one invited in the conference. No one without sweet voice is a good singer.
- All the invited singers in the conference have sweet voice
- Those singers who do not have sweet voice are not invited in the conference.
A. Only I follows
B. Neither I nor II follows
C. Both I and II follows
D. Only II follows
Answer : C. Both I And II follows
18. If '+' means 'x', '-' means '÷', 'x' means '-' and '÷' means '+', then find the value of the following equation -
6 + 64 - 8 ÷ 45 x 8
Answer : A. 85
19. Which of the following has the given figure embedded in it ?
Answer : B
20. Find the missing number from the given alternative -
1 4 2 3 2 ?
Answer : C.3
21. Find the missing number from the given alternative -
Answer : 2. 15
Directions ( 22 and 23 ) - Find the missing number/letter from the given alternative :
22. AEN MQZ CGP ?
Answer : A. OSB
23. 0 4 18 48 ? 180
Answer : D. 100
24. Select the words which cannot be formed using the of the given words :
Answer : D. Nation
25. A word is represented by the only one set of number as given in the any one of the alternatives. The sets of the number given in the alternatives are represented two classes of alphabets by the two metrics given below. The columns and rows of the matrix I and II are given below. The columns and rows of the Matrix are numbered from 0 to 4 and that of matrix are numbered from 5 to 9. A letter from these matrices can be represented first by its row and next by its column. Ex. 'U' represented by the 03, 14, 32, by the 56, 67, 75 etc. Similarly you have to identify the set for the word given in the question.
- 69, 14, 04, 98
- 34, 76, 31, 79
- 041, 32, 87, 59
- 69, 99, 31 , 00
Answer : B. 34, 76, 31, 79