Economics Important Questions Set-6 for SSC CGL and SSC CHSL Exam
Economics Important Questions Set-6 for SSC CGL and CHSL Exam. This is Set - 6 containing 15 Multiple Choice Questions with answer on Economics important for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL or 10+2 and other competitive exams. We hope this will helpful for your comp. exams preparation.
If you want to receive regular updates on competitive exams and free study materials for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO, RRB and MTS Exams from us, you can join our Facebook group here or like our Facebook page here.
1. National Income include–
(a) Financial help to earthquake victims
(b) Poket money of a child
(c) Winning of a lottery Prize
(d) Construction of a new House
Ans. (d) [SSC 10+2 Exam,2010]
2. Other name of Net National Product at market price?
(a) National Income
(b) Gross Domestic Production
(c) Personal Income
(d) Per Capital Income
Ans. (a) [SSC 10+2 Exam,2012]
3. Compared to rich the poors saving is–
(a) A larger part of their income
(b) An equal part of their income
(c) A small part of their income
(d) All of their incomes
Ans. (c) [SSC CPO Exam, 2007]
4. One of the main factors that led to rapid expansion of Indian exports is–
(a) Imposition of export duty
(b) Liberalization of the economy
(c) Recession in other countries
(d) Diversification of exports
Ans. (b) [SSC CPO Exam, 2007]
5. A ‘Transfer Income’ is as –
(a) Income which is not produced by as production process.
(b) Income taken away from one person given over to another.
(c) Unearned Income
(d) Earned Income
Ans. (a) [SSC 10+2 Exam,2009]
6. Personal Income produced in a country is not included in–
(a) Production income from NDP
(b) Net Production Income from foreign.
(c)Transfer Income from government
(d) Current Payment on Foreign loans.
Ans. (d) [SSC CPO Exam, 2009]
7. The Effect of ‘Investment Multiplier’ is shows on–
Ans. (c) [SSC CGL Exam, 2013]
8. Which of the following tax is imposed by state govt.?
(a) Entertainment Tax
(b) Property Tax
(c) Income Tax
(d) Corporate Tax
Ans. (a) [S.S.C Matric level Exam, 2006]
9. Taxes are called as Regressive when-
(a) None of these
(b) It causes same burden on rich and poor
(c) Less burden on poor as compared to rich
(d) More burden on poor as compared to rich
Ans. (c) [S.S.C (CPO) Exam, 2015]
10. In case of direct tax, impact of tax & incidence of tax is–
(a) On two different person
(b) On same person
(c) Any other person
(d) On that department which called tax.
Ans. (b) [S.S.C (CGL) Exam, 2014]
11. Who was the Chairman of tenth Finance Commission?
(a) Manmohan Singh
(b) Vasant Sathe
(c) Shiv Shankar
(d) K.C. Pant
Ans. (d) [SSC CGL Exam, 2013]
12. Who was the Chairman of 3th Finance Commission?
(a) Dr. Vijay L Kelkar
(b) Dr. C Rangrajan
(c) Dr. A.M. Khusro
(d) Dr. C. Subbarao
Ans. (a) [SSC Steno Exam, 2011, 14]
13. For becoming chairman of finance commission which one is necessary?
(a) He should be from Finance and Banking sector
(b) He should be high level economist
(c) He should be specialist of Jurisdiction matters
(d) In case of public matters, he should be a man of perfection
Ans. (d) [SSC 10+2 Exam,2010]
14. The practice of selling goods in a foreign country at aprice below their domestic selling price is called–
(d) ‘Double pricing’
Ans. (c) [SSC SO Exam, 2006]
15. Indirect taxes by nature are–
Ans. (b) [SSC Stenographer Exam, 2011]
Economics Important Questions Set-6 for SSC CGL and CHSL Exam