SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers Pdf Download in English and Hindi
SSC CHSL PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS DOWNLOAD PDF
SSC CHSL Previous Year question papers Pdf Download in English ⇓⇓⇓
SSC CHSL Previous Year question papers Pdf Download in Hindi ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Age Eligibility :
18-27 years as on 01.08.2019 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
|Code No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|04||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|05||PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
|09||Ex-Servicemen||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.|
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification :
(i). Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
(ii). For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
III. Quantitative Aptitude:
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribes as per Paras 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks
- Candidate must write his/ her correct Roll Number and affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Question Paper-cum-Answer Book failing which zero marks will be awarded
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, Roll Number, Mobile Number, Address, etc inside the Answer Book. The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates will be conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted as per the following scheme.
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer. The „Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
- Candidates eligible for scribe as per paras 8.1 and 8.2 will be given compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore duration of Skill Test for such candidates will be 20 minutes.
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi and English. The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- The choice of Typing Test given by the candidate in the online Application Form shall be treated as final and no change in the medium of Typing Test will be entertained later.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to about 10500 key depressions per hour and about 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Candidates eligible for scribe as per paras 8.1 and 8.2 will be given compensatory time of 5 minutes. Therefore duration of Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes.
- Passage Dictators will be provided to those VH candidates for the Typing test who have opted for Scribe in the online Application Form. The Passage Dictator will read out the passage to VH candidate within the allotted time period.
- Persons with Disabilities candidates who claim to be permanently unfit to take the Typing Test because of a physical disability may, with the prior approval of the Commission, be exempted from the requirement of appearing and qualifying at such test, provided such a candidate submits a Certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-XIII) to the Commission from the competent Medical Authority, i.e., the Civil Surgeon of a Government Health Care Institution declaring him/ her to be permanently unfit for the Typing Test because of a physical disability. In addition, such candidates must substantiate their claim by furnishing the relevant Medical Certificate in the prescribed format as per Annexure-VIII to Annexure-X of the Notice of Examination, as applicable, at the time of Typing Test. Otherwise their claim for seeking exemption from Typing Test will not be entertained by the Commission.